I have not done any reading yet today which is a great way to start out the read-a-thon (-_-) but after this, I plan to grab a cup of coffee and get some serious reading done. I decided to participate in the challenge for today. It is called the Bookish Survey Challenge and I basically just answer the 5 questions below to tell you a little more about me.
1. How do you organize your shelves?
Right now, the are organized by genre. However, I have been known to organize them in many different ways such as by color, size, alphabetical order, etc.
2. What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres?
I loved Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell which surprised me because I do not usually like contemporary books.
3. What is the last 5 star book you read?
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
The one I picked up first which is I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak
5. What book do you recommend the most?
The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey
If you have not read this book, you should check it out as soon as possible. It is a truly magical story.
That’s all for me today! Make sure you check out the challenge here and check out everyone else’s answers linked on that page.
Thanks for stopping by!