I am going to be participating in another read-a-thon this month. I am going to be a part of the BookTubeathon! I am really excited to be a part of this read-a-thon this year. I watched a bunch of videos about people who participated in the BookTubeathon last year but I didn’t join in myself. Even though I am not a Booktuber, I am going to participate here on my blog. You can go here to check out what the BookTubeathon is all about. It will begin July 14 and will end on July 20 and I thought I would show you what I am planning on reading.
On to the books!
For this read-a-thon, there are different challenges that readers try to complete throughout the week. I am probably not going to finish all of them but I have my TBR set up so I can try. I really hope to get a lot of reading done throughout this week and get rid of a few books on my TBR pile.
1. Read a book with pictures: Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha van Leer
2. Start AND Finish a series: The Eight and The Fire by Katherine Neville
3. Read a book with red on the cover: The Scarlet Thread by Francine Rivers
4. Read a book someone else picks out for you: (my mom recommended this one to me) The Eight by Katherine Neville
5. Read a book from the genre you’ve read least this year: (genre = contemporary) Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha van Leer
6. Read a book that has a movie adaptation: Little Lord Fauntleroy by Frances Hodgson Burnett
7. Read 7 books or an average of 300 pages a day: All the books
The other books in that pile (An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon and The Canterbury Papers by Judith Koll Healey) are books that I want to get to during the read-a-thon and will aid in the final challenge. These books may change as I get into the week but I am really excited about all of these books so I think I will be sticking to this TBR pretty closely. As I said before, though, I will probably not finish all of these. The combined page total of all the books is 3,145 pages. That would be an insane amount of reading! I am challenging myself to read as much as possible and I would love to try and read all or most of these books.
Are you joining in on the BookTubeathon? I would love to know what you are reading! Let me know down in the comments.
Thanks for stopping by,